International Program for Regular Class (IPRC)
Universitas Padjadjaran is offering programs in higher education through the International Postgraduate Program (IPP) for foreign nationals. IPP is available for Master’s and Doctorate degrees in selected postgraduate programs at Universitas Padjadjaran.
Foreign nationals interested in applying to any postgraduate program at Universitas Padjadjaran, Please visit the following link for more information regarding the requirements of these programs.
Graduate Program Brochure click here
Requirements for Foreign Nationals
Master and Doctorate Programs.
International applicants to a master’s and Doctorate degree program at Universitas Padjadjaran are required to
- Have a high school graduation certificate, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree depending on the program to be followed. Digital copies of the diploma and academic transcript in English are required. If the diploma and the academic transcript or report card are not in English, a notarized translation must be provided. Please be advised that a holder of a master’s degree is not eligible to apply for the KNB Scholarship for a master’s degree.
- Have one of the English proficiency certificates (iBT TOEFL, IELTS, or TOEIC) for non-native English speakers. The certificate must be issued within the last 2 years.
- Complete the online registration form provided.
- Provide a recommendation letter from the current employer or an undergraduate instructor or professor (If available).
- Provide a digital copy of proof of citizenship in the form of an official passport.*
- Provide a Financial Support Statement.*
- Provide a Medical Statement in English in any format issued by a physician.*
- Have proof of international health insurance coverage.*
*) Required if accepted