International Program for Bachelor Degree
- Indonesian or foreigner citizens.
- Senior High School/SMA/MA/SMK students graduated from 2020, 2019, or 2018
- Prospective students of international program for bachelor degree must take entrance examination, namely UTBK 2020 held by Lembaga Tes Masuk Perguruan Tinggi Negeri (LTMPT).
- Check general and specific requirements of intended study program.
- Register online at https://pendaftaran.unpad.ac.id/login and fill the personal informations, such as:
- Full name
- Resident card number or Nomor Induk Kependudukan (NIK)
- E-Mail address
- Phone number
- Create password for login to admission portal site (SMUP) (Please keep and remember the password).
- Country of citizenship (Data Kewarganegaraan).
- Meet English language test (Tes Kemampuan Bahasa Inggris/TKBI) score minimum 450, or other English language test which is proven by the following documents:
- International TOEFL certificate (Paper-Based Test) score minimum 450;
- International TOEFL certificate (Internet-Based Test) score minimum 45;
- TOEFL Computer-Based Test score of at least 135;
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic score at least 4,5;
- Test of English Proficiency (TOEP) or Kemampuan Bahasa Inggris (TKBI) sore at least 450.
- Submit/upload original documents:
- High school Certificate (STTB ) of SMA/MA/SMK
- ID Card of UTBK
- Recent 3×4 cm colour photograph of you in front of white background.
- National identity Card
- Family Register Card
All submitted/uploaded Documents and forms will be verified by the admission staff. Invalid documents yang can be re-upload within the admission schedule selama
- Print admission fee bill of Rp. 750.000,- and paid to banks assigned by Unpad
- Print and keep the test card after payment at https://pendaftaran.unpad.ac.id/login.
The Admission Office of Unpad will consider the eligibility of student based on :
- UTBK score
- English proficiency
All submitted/uploaded documents and forms will be verified by the admission staff. Invalid documents can be re-upload within the admission schedule.
|1||Registration, submission of required documents and finalization of online registration||23 June - 28 July 2020|
|2||The official announcement of admitted students||3 August 2020|
|Economics and Business||Accounting||Jatinangor|
|Geological Engineering||Geological Engineering||Jatinangor|