International Undergraduate Program (IUP)
Foreign nationals interested in applying to the International Undergraduate Program (IUP) and the English Studies Program may apply by writing to the University Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Indonesian nationals interested in applying to the IUP may refer to the information available at http://smup.unpad.ac.id/sarjana-jalur-internasional/.
For further information, please write to email@example.com. Preliminary inquiries pertaining to the English Studies Program may be directed to the Chair of the English Studies Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Applicants to Undergraduate Programs
International applicants to the IUP and the English Studies Program must
- Be no older than 22 years of age at the time of enrollment*.
- Hold a high-school diploma. Digital copies of the diploma and academic transcript or report card in English are required. If the diploma and the academic transcript or report card are not in English, a notarized translation must be provided.
- Be adequately proficient in English as evidenced by a digital copy of a recognized English proficiency test such as the TOEFL or the IELTS. For information on the required scores for a particular undergraduate program, please contact email@example.com.
- Provide an Academic Recommendation Letter from a teacher or relevant officer in previous schools.
- Provide a digital copy of proof of citizenship in the form of an official passport for foreign nationals or the Indonesian National Identification Card (KTP) for Indonesian nationals applying to the IUP.
- Provide a Financial Support Statement.
- Provide a Medical Statement in English in any format issued by a physician.
- Have proof of international health insurance coverage.**
- Attach the digital copies of all documents listed above to an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*) The maximum age for KNB Scholarship Applicants is 25 years old.
**) Required if accepted